Ready to pay less in interest on your mortgage and lower your monthly payments? A Mortgage Refinance in Jacksonville FL may be the right step for you.
A mortgage refinance is the replacement of an existing mortgage with another mortgage under different terms. Mortgage refinancing can lower your monthly payments, which can add up to significant savings.
The three major items needed for approval for a refinance or purchase are as follows: CASH, CREDIT & INCOME.
- CASH – Cash means where is your down payment located and how much do you have.
- CREDIT – We must pull credit and verify a credit score and your debt to income ratios.
- INCOME – Finally income needs to be trusted and verified with tax returns, pay stubs, and W2’s.
Knowing your current Jacksonville mortgage refinance rates is important. 369 Home Loans can keep you informed and help decide when a mortgage refinance may be best.
Reasons to consider a Mortgage Refinance in Jacksonville FL:
- Reduce your monthly mortgage payment: Mortgage rates are still very low. A refinance with 369 Home Loans may help you lower payment and possibly save you money.
- Consolidate high interest debt: You could pay off those higher-interest debts by refinancing with a lower rate. Even with less-than-perfect credit, we can help you lower your monthly payment and pay off your higher-interest debt. By consolidating your payments into one low monthly payment, you can pay less each month, lower your debt, and improve your credit score.
- Pay Off Your Mortgage Faster: The shorter the term on your mortgage, the lower your mortgage rate. Did you know that you may be able to take advantage of today’s competitive rates by shortening the term of your loan (which means paying less interest) without a significant change in your monthly payment? That’s one huge advantage of looking into a mortgage refinance in Jacksonville.
When to Refinance Your Mortgage?
We offer information on a variety of mortgage refinancing rates and options. When you are ready to take the next step with refinancing a mortgage in Jacksonville, FL contact 369 Home Loans. We can advise you on which mortgage refinancing program meets your needs.